Friday, November 7, 2008

Dear Warrior IB diploma candidates;
This blog's for YOU! I, Ms. Liz Lucker, will evaluate your CAS component for your diploma. CAS is truly about the process, the planning, the teamwork, the risk, the internationalism, the outcomes, the fulfillment of the 3 aspects of CAS, the learnings, and the reflections you communicate with me. CAS is more than the hours you spend but encompasses the quality of the time and energy you expend.
You will need to post your reflections on this blog regularly so that I can follow along with your progress. I suggest that you post on a regular basis so that you don't lose track of what you think, feel, and believe regarding what you've accomplished/learned. Make sure you keep track of your activities on the CAS log sheet and I will respond to your written reflections.
My role as facilitator is to serve as a guide along your journey. I will not tell you what to do or how to do it but rather make suggestions and offer you resources that will allow you to explore possibilities and make decisions on your own. We will schedule 2-3 visits this school year however if you need to meet with me for any reason, please contact me via this blog or call me at 447-1931 or 416-1807. You may also wish to stop by my classroom during 2nd lunch, 1st block or 4th block on 'A' days or 2nd block on 'B' days. I look forward to witnessing your growth and eagerly await our conversations regarding your journey through CAS. Happy Trails! Ms. Lucker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms.Lucker ,

Ms.Flowers told me to contact you because Im on a student youth board for Cystic Fibrosis.